yd McClendon is thrilled about

Problemi vezani uz laptope, podršku za njihove komponente i sl.

yd McClendon is thrilled about

PostPostao/la lw789 » 08 stu 2018, 03:31

HOUSTON -- Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon is thrilled about how Chris Young has fit into his rotation after the Mariners picked him up after he was released by Washington in March. "I dont know where we would be without him," McClendon said. "Hes done a tremendous job for us and (Wednesday) was no different." Logan Morrison drove in two runs in Seattles big sixth inning, Young pitched seven strong innings and the Mariners beat the Houston Astros 5-2 to complete a three-game sweep. The 35-year-old Young has bounced back after missing the 2013 season after shoulder surgery. His eight wins are second on the team behind ace Felix Hernandez and he has a 3.11 ERA. Its the first time hes won eight games since winning nine in 2007. The Mariners were down by two before a four-run sixth inning, highlighted by Morrisons double to right field off Brad Peacock (2-5) that put them on top. James Jones scored on a wild pitch in the inning and John Buck had an RBI single. Young (8-4) allowed two hits -- both solo homers -- and struck out a season-high eight. It was his most strikeouts since he fanned nine against Colorado in 2012. Fernando Rodney pitched a scoreless ninth for his 24th save. "For the most part I made very good pitches," Young said. "I kept them off balance, really had two good off-speed pitches today and good fastball command. I was pleased." Marwin Gonzalez and rookie Kike Hernandez homered for the Astros. Hernandez has three hits and two RBIs in two games since being called up from the minors. Dustin Ackley had three hits for the second straight game after snapping an 0-for-21 skid on Tuesday night, and Jones had a hit to finish the series with eight hits, six runs and two RBIs. Seattle has scored 11 runs in the sixth inning in the last two games after managing just 31 runs in that inning in the first 83 games this season. The Mariners couldnt get anything going against Peacock until the sixth inning. Jones got things started with a single with one out, and Peacock plunked Cano and walked Kyle Seager on four pitches to load the bases. Jones cut the lead to one when he scored on a wild pitch, and Morrisons two-run double gave Seattle a 3-2 lead. Bucks run-scoring single pushed the lead to 4-2 and chased Peacock. "He just lost command," manager Bo Porter said. "Lost command of the strike zone. He was in a complete groove and what we felt like complete control of the game then had the hit batter where he held on to a cut fastball too long and then was not able to get back in the zone." Peacock allowed six hits and four runs in 5 1-3 innings. He was replaced by Anthony Bass, who was making his first appearance since May 10 after being reinstated from the disabled list on Wednesday. Bass allowed a single by Ackley with two outs before retiring Brad Miller to end the inning. Robinson Cano hit a two-out double in the seventh and scored on a single by Kyle Seager to push the lead to 5-2. Young didnt allow a hit until Gonzalezs homer to right field with one out in the third inning. It was the second home run of the series for Gonzalez, who recently became Houstons everyday shortstop when opening day starter Jonathan Villar was optioned to Triple-A. He got right back on track after that, retiring the next seven batters. Houstons didnt get another hit until the home run by Hernandez with two outs in the fifth made it 2-0. Young has given up 14 home runs this season, which leads the team, but 11 of those homers have been solo shots. Peacock allowed a single to Dustin Ackley with two outs in the second inning before retiring the next six batters. John Buck singled with two outs in the fourth, but Peacock still faced the minimum in that inning when he was out trying to stretch it into a double. Jose Altuve grabbed the less-than-perfect throw from rookie left fielder Domingo Santana and crawled to the bag for the out. Peacock threw a perfect fifth inning and struck out Endy Chavez to start the sixth before the trouble began. NOTES: The Mariners are off Thursday before opening a series with the White Sox on Friday. ... The Astros begin a four-game series against the Angels on Thursday. ... Houston optioned LHP Kevin Chapman to Triple-A Oklahoma City to make room for Bass on the roster. ... The Astros agreed to terms with international free agents RHP Franklin Perez, SS Miguelangel Sierra and C Brandon Benavente on Wednesday. Equanimeous St. Brown Jersey . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. Justin McCray Jersey . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area. http://www.cheappackersjerseysonline.co ... sey-online. Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey . At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant. Ray Nitschke Jersey . Louis and Ryan Kesler have demanded to be traded.As the Premier League takes a break, we challenged the Soccer Saturday pundits to pick their top summer signing. Paul Merson, Charlie Nicholas, Phil Thompson and Matt Le Tissier have all delivered their verdict but while one Liverpool player has caught the eye, Manchester Uniteds star names Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic have made less of an impression.Read on to find out who the pundits have plumped for - and tell us your top signing so far by leaving a comment below or tweeting us @SkyFootball... Merse picks: Nathan RedmondThis is a leftfield one, but Im going for Nathan Redmond. He played up front at the start of the season and it didnt really work, but he gave it everything and now hes in a supporting role and a key to Southamptons impressive form.For what they paid for him - around £10m - and the prices in football these days, hes a bargain. People will say Zlatan Ibrahimovic as he was on a free but hes not when youre paying him £300,000 a week. Hes costing Manchester United a year what Southampton are paying Redmond for five seasons. See how Nathan Redmond found the net on his Southampton debut I also think hes bang unlucky not to be in the England squad. Hes performed every time hes been in the England U21s and now Gareth Southgate has made the step up, hes got to be thinking why am I not in his squad? What do I have to do? Its a no-brainer for me.Charlie picks: Christian BentekeThis is not just because hes scoring goals again but because he changes the philosophy of this Crystal Palace team. Christian Benteke has made an immediate impact at Palace His presence in the box is something theyve desperately needed for a number of season and gives Wilfried Zaha and Andros Townsend an additional option. Charlies Sky Bet tip Find out what Charlie is tipping up at 14/1 in his World Cup qualifier acca here. They started the season with back-to-back losses without scoring and are unbeaten in five since Benteke arrived, so if theres a team that have been transformed by a signing then it is Palace. Watch Benteke strike in Crystal Palaces 1-1 draw at Everton Thommo picks: Sadio ManeIf youre looking at a player who has transformed a side and injected what they needed then its Sadio Mane.ddddddddddddPeople talk about this Liverpool team suddenly challenging for the title but whats the difference really been? I think its all about Mane and the pace he has injected. Sadio Mane has scored three goals in six starts since signing for £34m It is the one thing this Liverpool team lacked. Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho and Adam Lallana have all been great but they were all there last year and hes brought the best out of them.His pace to drag defenders back allows these players play and I think hes had a massive impact. In a footballing sense, this guy does everything at 100 miles per hour. Re-live Manes solo stunner against Arsenal He destroyed Arsenal in that second half and all of us said he was overpriced but hes looking like a snip at a fraction of Paul Pogbas price.Le Tiss picks: Sadio ManeAs much as it hurts me, Id have to go with Mane as well. He has been outstanding in his first few games at Liverpool.I think him and Adam Lallana were the two most painful to lose as I enjoyed watching them. Theyre the guys that get you on the edge of your seat and are who the fans pay the money to watch. Mane scored 11 goals in his final season for Southampton I think if he finds the consistency that was missing at times at Southampton, and he did have periods where he didnt look particularly interested, then he certainly gives Liverpool a better chance of winning the league.Who gets your vote? Leave a comment if youre reading on skysports.com or tweet us @SkyFootball...Watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Le Tiss predicts Find out what Le Tiss is tipping up at 20/1 for England v Malta here. Also See: Spurs top four, Man Utd fifth? Europes best young player? Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Natrag na Laptop

Na mreži

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 0 gostiju.