le Svendsen of Norway won the me

Problemi vezani uz laptope, podršku za njihove komponente i sl.

le Svendsen of Norway won the me

PostPostao/la lw789 » 08 stu 2018, 04:05

OBERHOF, Germany -- Emil Hegle Svendsen of Norway won the mens pursuit at a biathlon World Cup for his second win in two days, taking advantage of Ole Einar Bjoerndalens mistakes at the final shooting station on Saturday. Svendsen missed only one target and completed the 12.5-kilometre race in 34 minutes 47.7 seconds, beating his compatriot Bjoerndalen by 35.6 seconds. The 39-year-old Bjoerndalen -- a six-time Olympic champion and the sports all-time great -- led going into the final shoot but two missed targets. That allowed Svendsen, who beat his teammate by 0.4 seconds in Fridays sprint, to claim his 33rd career World Cup win. "I did not come here thinking that I could win two times," Svendsen said. Overall World Cup leader Martin Fourcade of France was third, exactly 1 minute behind after missing three targets. "I had to be really perfect to beat Emil today and I was not. I thought I could beat Ole, but had some problems with my skis on the last lap and could not do it," said Fourcade, who maintained a comfortable lead in the standings. Svendsen was 139 points behind after eight events. Calgary native Macx Davies was 54th on Saturday. Also, Darya Domracheva of Belarus won the womens 10K pursuit, finishing in 33 minutes, 35.8 seconds to beat Finlands Kaisa Makarainen for the second time in as many days. Fridays sprint winner, Domracheva, started with a comfortable lead of 29.8 seconds over her rival, though Makarainen fought back to claim first position in the third shoot, only to miss two targets and let Domracheva pull away and claim her second victory of the season, by 34.6 seconds. Both missed three targets altogether. Norways Synnoeve Solemdal was third with two missed targets, 1 minute, 19.1 seconds behind Makarainen, while Tora Berger of Norway was fourth, also with two missed targets. Valj Semerenkos ninth-place finish was enough for the Ukrainian to join Czech skier Gabriela Soukalova atop the standings on 278 points after eight events. Soukalova was 26th after Fridays sprint but managed to claw her way back to 12th. Local favourite Andrea Henkel made up 21 places after a disappointing sprint to finish her last home pursuit in 16th. Henkel, a two-time Olympic gold medallist , is retiring at the end of the season. Claude Godbout of Valcartier, Que., was 55th. Mens and womens mass start races are scheduled for Sunday. Cheap MLB Jerseys Store . -- Wichita State is all alone in the record book. Nike MLB Jerseys From China . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement was made. By releasing Bailey, the Broncos would open up cap space with the 12-time Pro Bowl player scheduled to make around $10 million next season. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysauthenticchina.com/. According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. Cheap Baseball Jerseys Authentic .S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four. Stitched MLB Jerseys . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Robert Covington made four 3-pointers en route to 19 points for the Philadelphia 76ers, who snapped a six-game losing streak with an 89-69 win over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Michael Carter-Williams returned from a one-game absence to finish with 14 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds for the Sixers, who improved to 4-18 at home this season. JaKarr Sampson added 13 points and eight boards for Philadelphia. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute tallied 12 points and Henry Sims and K.J. McDaniels each scored 10 points. Greg Monroe ended with 20 points and 11 rebounds for the Pistons, who have lost four in a row. Jodie Meeks had 19 points on 4-of-16 shooting against his former team. Holding a 6-4 lead, the Sixeers went on a 22-4 run to take control.dddddddddddd The Pistons missed 12 straight shots during the stretch that resulted in a 28-8 margin. Detroit responded with the final eight points of the first quarter to get within 12. The Pistons then outscored Philadelphia by a 21-20 margin in the second to make it 48-37 at the half. But the Sixers led by at least nine throughout the second half. Game Notes Carter-Williams missed Mondays loss to the Pelicans with an illness ... The Pistons have dropped four straight on the road ... Philadelphia shot 47.4 percent from the field, while holding Detroit to 30.7 percent ... Jonas Jerebko had 10 points for the Pistons, who went 2-of-20 from beyond the arc. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Natrag na Laptop

Na mreži

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 0 gostiju.