vin Love hit back-to-back 3-pointe

Problemi vezani uz laptope, podršku za njihove komponente i sl.

vin Love hit back-to-back 3-pointe

PostPostao/la lw789 » 09 stu 2018, 05:37

SALT LAKE CITY -- After Kevin Love hit back-to-back 3-pointers again, Enes Kanter put his hands out to his side and said, "What can I do?" No one in the NBA seems to have an answer. Love continued his torrid pace with 37 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists for his first career triple-double to help the Minnesota Timberwolves cruise past the Utah Jazz 121-104 Saturday night. "I thought at some point it would happen. Ive been very close. Happy it was tonight and more happy we got the win," Love said of achieving the triple-double. "This is one Ill definitely remember." Minnesota was again playing without starters Nikola Pekovic (ankle) and Kevin Martin (finger), but Love filled the void, keeping one step ahead of the Jazz through the game. He compiled all his statistics in 32 minutes to earn a spot on the bench for the final nine minutes of the Wolves third runaway win against the Jazz this season. "Kevin Love was unbelievable. Hes incredible," Minnesota coach Rick Adelman said. "To get a triple-double in three quarters, thats pretty darn good." Ricky Rubio had 15 points, and Corey Brewer and Chase Budinger scored 13 apiece as the Wolves won their third straight for just their third streak of three-plus victories. "Its fun to play with him," Rubio said of Love. Kanter couldnt stop Love, but had success against him on the offensive end, scoring 25 points for the Jazz, who dropped their third in a row after a season-best three-game win streak. Kanter didnt get much help. Trey Burke had 16 points on 7-of-19 shooting and Alec Burks added 15 for the Jazz, who played without starting centre Derrick Favours. Utah dropped to 0-9 without the defensive-minded Favours in the lineup and the Jazz allowed the Wolves to shoot 51 per cent. A lot of that also had to do with Love, who often ignited fast breaks with long outlet passes and crafty feeds around the perimeter. When the Jazz didnt run another player at him, Love made a bevy of outside shots as well as his regular quota of post moves and put-backs. Love was 6 of 10 from beyond the arc and committed just one turnover. He is averaging more than 33 points and 15 rebounds over his last nine contests and this effort marked his fourth straight 30-plus point game, tying Kevin Garnetts franchise record. "He made some crazy shots. He plays with his heart, and he plays hard," Kanter said. Even without Pekovic, the Timberwolves outrebounded the Jazz 49-34 and had 24 fast-break points to Utahs 13. After leading Minnesota a 59-49 lead at halftime, Love hit consecutive 3-pointers and scored eight points in a 10-3 run for a 69-52 advantage that left Utah post defenders shaking their heads. Another pair of 3-pointers from Love later in the third quarter stretched the lead to 85-64. Love had 22 points in the third period alone. "The third quarter was incredible. A tremendous effort, especially with how short-handed we were," Adelman marveled. The Wolves still need to make up five games to reach the playoffs in the deep Western Conference, but they have started their charge without their second- and third-leading scorers. Martin (19.0 points) has been sidelined for five games with a non-displaced fracture in his left thumb and Pekovic (18.0 points) has sat out the last 11 due to right ankle bursitis. Love -- whose 46 double-doubles lead the league -- was the perfect passer for the Wolves fast-breaking strategy against the Jazz. Minnesota released whoever was defending a perimeter jump shooter for easy layups on the other end after Love found them with one-handed passes. "My parents never let me play football. It was my way of being a quarterback out there," Love said. Love registered his career-best 10th assist when he grabbed a defensive rebound and let fly a three-quarter-court pass to Brewer, who had outrun the defence and got a layup. "I was glad it was Brew for the 10th assist. It was fitting that it came in an outlet pass," Love said. NOTES: Pekovic practiced Friday and worked out hard Saturday and may be ready to return to the court in the next couple games. ... Utahs backcourt trio of Burke, Burks and Gordon Hayward shot a combined 9 of 40. ... The Jazz shot 16 per cent from beyond the arc. ... Minnesota beat Utah 98-72 on Jan. 18 and won 112-97 on Jan. 21. . First time Wolves have had three players with seven or more assists (Rubio and Barea had seven each) in the same game since Mar. 4, 2007 at Boston. Bryan Bulaga Jersey . -- Jonas Hiller is cautiously confident he has kicked his vertigo. Nick Perry Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.cheappackersjerseyssale.com/ ... sey-sale.Y. - For once, Clayton Kershaw was glad to see a long shutout streak end. Stitched Green Bay Packers Jerseys . -- Wes Welker is unlikely to suit up for Denvers game Thursday against San Diego after leaving Sundays win over Tennessee with his second concussion in four games. Alex Light Jersey . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets starting quarterback. Until hes told otherwise. Smiths up-and-down rookie season ended with four solid games as the Jets finished 8-8, but out of the playoffs. Both coach Rex Ryan and general manager John Idzik have said that while Smith improved greatly, they will wait until they see whos on the roster in a few months before considering their starters at any position. "It motivates me," Smith told The Associated Press on Friday. "I know Rex, and he knows how to push my buttons. Im definitely going to go into this season as I always do: with a chip on my shoulder with that edge." Smith was in midtown Manhattan serving fans from an ice cream truck as part of a promotional event for New Era caps — a few hours after Ryan did the same. Smith, who had 12 touchdown passes and 21 interceptions, is expected to be in the quarterback mix whether the Jets sign a veteran or draft someone to compete with him. But, it appears he didnt do enough for the Jets to anoint him the starter as they head into the off-season. "Ive gotten better, but Ive got a long ways to go," Smith acknowledged. "Ive got to continue to progress and Im going to take this year just as I took last year, and thats to try to get better every single day." Smith declined to comment on his recent off-field issues, which included a disagreement with a flight attendant at Los Angeles International airport, for which Virgin America airline later apologized. "Nah, were not talking about that stuff,," he said.dddddddddddd Taking a quick break from handing out ice cream cones on Super Bowl Boulevard in Times Square, Smith talked about how much he enjoyed seeing the area jam-packed with football fans getting ready for the NFLs biggest game Sunday at MetLife Stadium. It also reminded him of his ultimate goal on the field. "Just being here and being around this atmosphere has definitely made me even more hungry," he said. "Just to get into this position has been something Ive been longing for my entire life, so I just want to work toward it." Smith started all 16 games for the Jets after claiming the job once Mark Sanchez went down for the season with a shoulder injury in the preseason. There were flashes from Smith at times, particularly with four winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime of the Jets first seven games. But there were also troubling stretches, such as the seven-game stretch midway through the season in which he had one touchdown pass and 11 interceptions. While Smith insisted "I dont do grades," he said he learned a lot on the job — a crash course in life in the NFL that not many rookie quarterbacks get to experience. "It was very valuable, man," Smith said. "Not only from the standpoint of being on the field, but off the field. All the emotions I had to go through and all the good and bad things I had to go through, and ultimately, it strengthened me. "It made me a better player and made me a better person off the field." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Natrag na Laptop

Na mreži

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 0 gostiju.