game at E

Razne diskusije o Ubuntu distribuciji

game at E

PostPostao/la khm1997 » 29 pro 2018, 10:09

Charlie Nicholas believes Roy Hodgson should drop Raheem Sterling and bring in Jack Wilshere for Englands crunch Euro 2016 clash with Wales on Thursday. Manchester City winger Sterling, who endured a tough second half of the Premier League season, scoring just twice since the turn of the year, was criticised in some sections for his performance in Englands 1-1 draw with Russia. Charlie predicts Find out what Charlie is tipping up for England v Wales at 28/1 here. And though Wilshere, who hit back at Gareth Bales claims the England side lack the passion of his Welsh team-mates was dogged by injuries last term, Nicholas believes he is well suited for the key Group B fixture in Lens.The Soccer Saturday pundit said: I have to say one thing about Roy in that I thought he picked an attacking team against Russia which didnt do a lot wrong, so I wouldnt change much. Raheem Sterling , pictured with Igor Smolnikov of Russia, struggled with his final ball in Marseille despite making a string of promising runs I think the one player that didnt merit a start was Sterling after what was a really poor season. I covered a lot of Manchester City games last term and thought that Sterling would kick on after scoring that hat-trick against Bournemouth but he really failed to do so.Hes not playing with the same purpose and cleverness as he did at Liverpool and hes more about just running into space - of which there wont be much against Wales - than taking on players. Jack Wilshere replaced Wayne Rooney after 78 minutes against Russia on Saturday I know people will say, Whats Wilshere done to deserve to start? But hes a top-class footballer and can help get the best out of Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Adam Lallana.Nicholas, who joined those questioning why Kane is taking corners, believes Hodgson needs to braver in his substitutions.Ive made my views on Hodgson being too cautious in the past pretty clear, he added. Gareth Bale reckons Wales have more passion than their English counterparts And while it was an attacking starting line-up, they could have wrapped up the win by being more adventurous.Why not bring on Vardy? England didnt score until the 73rd minute and there was still no sign of Vardy. He wouldve relished facing that ageing Russia backline. For me, thats why England wont win the tournament. Selection issues for Hodgson Sterling, Vardy, Wilshere roles? We ponder issues for England boss... Do you agree with Charlie? What changes should Hodgson make for Thursdays game? Post a message if youre reading on skysports.com or tweet us @SkyFootball...Follow England v Wales - and every game at Euro 2016 - with our live blog on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps. Also See: England v Wales preview Selection issues for Hodgson Mersons Euro 2016 predictions QUIZ: Football teams in Welsh Jordans Outlet .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. Cheap Jordan Shoes . PAUL, Minn. http://www.outletairjordan.com/. -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China . -- New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries. Wholesale Air Jordan Free Shipping . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic.Player safety and financial stability are two of the main messages CFL commissioner Mark Cohon discussed on Friday during his annual state of the league news conference. Television numbers were once again strong for the CFL this season, including big rating numbers for both the Eastern and Western Finals that were better than even hockey broadcasts from the same weekend. "The business model of our league is getting stronger," said Cohon. "We are focused on building a bright future for this league." The addition of the Ottawa RedBlacks next season will bring the leagues total of teams to nine and, with the current financial climate of the league, could open the possibility of further expansion into Atlantic Canada and a 10th team. "It was a pipe dream years ago but now that we are building a strong base, we can engage in those conversations." One of Sundays Grey Cup teams, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats will be moving into a new stadium next season and the league is committed to having them host the title game at some point, though an exact year has yet to be decided. "We want to bring the Grey Cup back to Hamilton and in the new year, we are going to sit down with the board of governors to talk about the rotation. We are definitely bringing the Grey Cup back to Hamilton, I just dont want to put a timeline on it." The Toronto Argonauts will be looking for a new place to play when their lease expires at Rogers Centre and one of the rumoured landing spots for the franchise is BMO Field, the current home of Major League Soccer franchise, Toronto FC. Cohon belieeves there are lots of opportunities around the city and they will be able to find a place somewhere in Toronto for the Argos to call home.dddddddddddd "There is interest at BMO Field," said Cohon. I wouldnt put a line in the sand and say they have to be downtown but it would be great if that came to fruition." One of the ways the CFL has attempted to improve the health of their players has been to increase the punishment levied on illegal hits, a system the commissioner believes is working. "Im confident in our relationship with the CFLPA when it comes to player discipline. The fines that we give are quite significant and I think it does change player behaviour." The number of concussions reported around the league this season was reduced by one from 43 in 2012 to 42 this season. The league is also working at the grassroots level to ensure that the players of the future are instructed in a better way to play the game. "We want to make sure that kids are learning how to tackle properly. Player safety in our league is mission critical," he added. This season, the league also produced a video that showed examples of hits that are dangerous and would be subject to fines. "We are constantly focused on making the game safer for our players." While there is a lot of interest in the information, Cohon believes that it is important for the dispersal draft lists for the upcoming expansion draft to be kept confidential. "We need to protect the relationship between the players and the coaches. My job is to protect the integrity of the game." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
khm1997

Natrag na Općenito

Na mreži

Trenutno korisnika/ca: dyellhnnh002, vfdgfhsdf00 i 6 gostiju.